20 August, 2014

DIABETES ! DIABETES !! DIABETES!!!

Happy to announce the launch of our new website

www.diabetes.vpweb.in

This website has given me more flexibility to add pages on many more topics concerning community health.
This website has been designed to update general public about various health issues. 
The recent update was on the Ebola Outbreak, Inhaled Insulin ...
I cordially invite all my Friends, Wellwishers and everybody who is interested in health to visit this website..
As a Doctor i feel this website has given me an opportunity to talk on various health related topics and also to get feedback on a regular basis from you folks! 
I Hope that this website will slowly evolve into a very useful website to serve the common man.

Finally
Thanks to vistaprint for providing the website space and making my dream come true..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to Comment!!

ShareThis